Just wondering if anybody has a 60GB PS3 there wanting to sell. Prefer this model vs 40 and 80 GB for sale in the stores.
Just wondering if anybody has a 60GB PS3 there wanting to sell. Prefer this model vs 40 and 80 GB for sale in the stores.
so I'm just interested in why you would prefer the 60GB over the 80GB??
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Because that and the 20Gb were the only ones with backwards capability built into them, with the old PS2 emotion engine. The later ones it is just via software, plus it's 90% compatable with the PS1 and PS2 games, the othe SKU's are only 70% or less now that it doesn't have that chip.
It's Mainly gonna be used for Bluray player, but research shows if I wanted to play my older stuff the 60GB has best chance of that, plus a 20GB doesn't have the wireless built in to it.
Does that mean the the ps2 games we are playing on the ps3 80Gb shouldn't work?
I really not sure which ones work and don't work. I think what the 20 and 60 models had was the PS2 chip and maybe now the 40 and 80 are doing it via software.
40 isn't backwards compatible, but the 80, 60, 20 are.
The original 60 gb, is one of the best ones.
Bookmarks